I’m sure you’ve heard of the electronic ban restricting electronic devices being used or carried during flights from counties like Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and Turkey.
Most of us are used to having electronic devices, like our smartphones or laptops, when flying. Without electronic devices, the flight can be very boring and slow.
So, before your flight, here’s what I suggest you do so you don’t get bored or unproductive.
- Backup your files – Ibacked up my computer using Google Drive and Dropbox. This is actually a precaution, in case my laptop or iPadgets stolen or lost during the luggage transfers or handling.
- Have a backup device at home – Icontracted my homeowners and made sure my electronics are covered while I am traveling, and they did.
- Plan out your flight – I do this especially during a long flight. I write down what I would do so that I would make use of my time. It involves reading. I was able to read a book called “The Six Figure Women”, check this link: http://bit.ly/secretsofthesixfigurewomen and I was so grateful I did! It was a great book.
- Have a pen and paper handy – You may want to create some plans for your business using pen and paper. I was able to create two workshops and one free webinar for my clients during the flight.
- Make sure you follow the rules – This is very important. I did witness someone’s electronic item confiscated during the security screening. So, make sure you follow the rules. It will protect you.
I hope these practical suggestions will help you as they did help me.